Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"There ain't no telling who you might meet..."


"A movie star or maybe even a Indian Chief." My blog is new and I already have a comment from my good friend Big Dave! I've known Dave since 1993ish..he used to work where I still work and of course there is the softball team he tried to coach where I debuted as 2nd baseman. But anyway...Dave has made me some awesome CD's with some of the best tunes! I even have my own label--Sparky Records! with a little jumping frog logo. Got one for my 30th Birthday; others just cause I brag about how cool they are... So back in 2000 big sister and I plan a trip to California to see our Grandpa. We go to Big Dave's birthday party and I get to bragging about those CD's again...we mention we are planning a road trip and ask him if he would grace us with some traveling music. Only one song did we request: CARWASH! It's a great little CD...and this guy is so nice...he makes two copies (one for my sis to take home with her for memories!) with great cover art and so many cool tunes hand picked by the master. We cruised to Los Angeles in record time...blaring our "Road Trip 2000" tunes. Thanks Dave! P.S. Coworkers who inquired "who sings Rubberband Man?' Yep..Track 2 on Road Trip 2000/Sparky Records/Produced by Big Dave.

Shop- The Beginning

I'm finally building on the land. Its been a long time coming...and the plans and the location have changed over the years since I first...