Friday, May 5, 2017

Shop- The Beginning

I'm finally building on the land. Its been a long time coming...and the plans and the location have changed over the years since I first bought the place. But that's life I guess!

But now I can see the final product in my mind. I dream about insulation, construction details and window layout.

I'll be trying to keep up with photos and a brief description about our project as it proceeds. Keep a check back here from time to time and follow the Shop Build album on my Flickr page.

We had the pad cleared and leveled along with some driveway improvements back in June 2016. The footers will be dug and poured beginning May 8, 2017.

The water meter from the city has been set but we still need to run our service line  to the pad. The electric company is anticipating their installation beginning sometime after May 15, 2017. 

Shop- The Beginning

I'm finally building on the land. Its been a long time coming...and the plans and the location have changed over the years since I first...