Monday, March 21, 2011

Hitchhiker

My sister is on her way to my house...we are taking a spring break trip to California to visit Grandfather.  I'm supposed to be cleaning my house and packing my bag..  But instead I have made a hell of a mess putting together this gift for her birthday...yeah...it was 2 weeks ago (that's right...same day as mine...four years apart)....but hey...things like this take time!  I don't even care if she sees this mess of a house....I think she is gonna love it!  I have it sitting on the deck waiting for her to arrive....with it's "Mt. Ida" hitchhiker sign clearly indicating he is needing a ride back to her house later this week when we return!    

Shop- The Beginning

I'm finally building on the land. Its been a long time coming...and the plans and the location have changed over the years since I first...